Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bar Refaeli: Help me make a

Vip Bar news recently through the website "Funny or Die" has released a video containing unexpectedly called "Kickstarter Tape", which asks people to help him to collect about $ 115 to realize the dreamin a video. Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli, has made a sudden movement, and has recorded a satirical video, which urged people to give her money, in order to film the video. Bar recently through the website "Funny or Die" has released a video containing unexpectedly called "Kickstarter Tape", which asks people to help him to collect about $ 115 to realize her dream a video. "I am Bar Refaeli, model and actress, but I never realized my dream. I want to have sex with a guy and I want all this to write, in order then to watch people. Please help me, "says the designers in the early sitcom videos and then explains why she needs the money. In fact, she wants to buy equipment with high quality filming and every donor who gives a thousand dollars, whether male or female, he automatically becomes a candidate to be its partner in the video. "I know that you say who is going to watch this?" Asks designers pleading voice sitcom. The video then shows a large group of people in the background knocking on the window behind her back